* Sept 29th, 2012 - Save-A-Turkey Trot Event Report!
* write-up of our 2012 OA Omnium!
* join our group on Facebook
* email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with us
* Vegan nutrition? Be sure to check out the OA Vegan Guide to Sports Nutrition.
* stay up-to-date with the club by joining our announcements list (you can also read our updates on this page)
* Cyclocross! In the fall, OA Vic offers Learn to Race clinics, and local racing information
* OA Vic photo gallery
OA Victoria began to formulate in January 2007, achieving official Chapter status early in 2008, and we have several dozen members and a number of racing/competitive members as well!
Our group consists mainly of cyclists (track, road, cyclocross) triathletes and runners; we certainly don't discriminate, and have members from diverse areas, from rock climbing to martial arts.
We have regular monthly meetings, typically on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at Green Cuisine, and all are welcome to join us!
Bike & Racing Team
The Victoria race team is officially known as: Team OrganicAthlete Victoria Fueled By Green Cuisine
We would like to thank our 2013 sponsors: Green Cuisine, Oak Bay Bikes, Purica, Equinox Health Clinic, Eatmore Sprouts, Vega, Vancouver Island Paragliding, Ridley Bicycles and Sarah's Place(vegan boutique)!